Facebook Pixel Helper
Facebook launched the Facebook Pixel Helper to help you validate that your Conversion Tracking and Custom Audience Pixels have been installed on your website correctly.
The Facebook Pixel Helper is a troubleshooting tool that helps you validate your pixel implementation. It works in the background to look for conversion or Facebook pixels andprovide realtime feedback on the implementation. A small number will appear on the Facebook Pixel Helper icon to indicate number of pixel events. When clicked, a panel will expand to show a detailed overview of the page’s pixels, including warnings, errors and successes.
With the Facebook Pixel Helper you can:
- Verify your pixels are working properly
- Troubleshoot common errors
- Learn how to improve performance
How It Works
The Facebook Pixel Helper runs in the background and looks for a Facebook marketing pixel on each website you visit. If the site you’re on has one installed, the </> icon will turn blue and a counter will reveal how many pixels were found on the page.
You can identify issues with the pixel on your page when the icon doesn’t turn blue. Click the </> icon will open up a popup with debugging information to help you troubleshoot.
Facebook Pixel Helper Availability
How To Migrate to the Facebook Pixel
In five steps, you can migrate your conversion tracking over to the Facebook pixel.
Sam is the Director of Online Marketing at InVision and former Director of Marketing at AdStage. Prior to AdStage, he was part of the AdWords product team at Google, serving as the in-house AdWords expert and advisor to product management, engineering, and UX. Prior to that, he personally managed and grew in-house digital marketing programs with over $300,000 in monthly ad spend.
- How to Target Facebook Ads to Your Audience Getting started with Facebook advertising is a pretty exciting experience. You’ll be impressed with the way Facebook lets you surgically...
- Speed Up Facebook Ad Creation With Saved Audiences In the course of managing your Facebook Ads account, you tend to target the same basic audiences again and again....
- Facebook Launches New ‘Audience Insights’ for Advertisers Facebook just launched a new tool to help advertisers analyze their target audience and see what matters to them. Dubbed...
- Rack Up Video Views Using Facebook and Twitter Ads As additional businesses start to dabble in social media, it’s becoming more elusive to capture audience attention. Enter the rise...