As your PPC campaigns grow, you’ll want to expand your reach beyond Google AdWords by creating similar campaigns on Bing Ads. It’s a great way to reach the millions of unique searchers across the Bing and Yahoo! networks.
Get Free Bing Ads Credit
To help you get started, Bing is offering $400 in free ad credit to AdStage customers who would like to start advertising on Bing Ads for the first time. [UPDATE] This offer has expired.
How Bing Advertising Works
- People search online for a product or service
They enter search terms into search engines like Bing or Yahoo.
- They find your ad
If the keywords in your ad match a search, your ad appears next to or above search results on Bing and Yahoo.
- Customers reach out to you
You can configure your ad so people can call you, visit your website, or go right to your door.
Promotion Terms and Conditions
Offer expires June 30, 2015. Valid only for paying AdStage customers who are opening a new Bing Ads account; a new Bing Ads account is one that has been open fewer than 30 days prior to coupon redemption or inactive for the previous six months. Ads must be stopped after ad credit is used up or 90 days from redemption, whichever comes first, or credit card will be charged. Any portion of ad credit not used within 90 days will expire. Limit: one offer per advertiser. Offer requires a form of payment and a valid billing address to be entered into your account at redemption, and prior to your account going live. Valid only for residents of the United States of America. See Advertisers Term and Conditions for more details at sign-up.
AdStage is an all-in-one campaign management platform that integrate Bing Ads, Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn Ads into one place. It’s the easiest way to manage your online advertising across multiple channels.
With AdStage, you can
- Optimize ads with automated rules, bulk editing and conversion tracking
- Analyze trends with interactive performance dashboards, campaign folders and account groups
- Build custom performance reports with recurring email delivery
- View data-driven insights and actionable recommendations
- Create full-featured campaigns along with ads and sponsored social posts
- Utilize integrated apps for specialized tasks like keyword research and A/B testing
Learn more about AdStage for Bing Ads and sign up for a free 14-day trial today!
Sam is the Director of Online Marketing at InVision and former Director of Marketing at AdStage. Prior to AdStage, he was part of the AdWords product team at Google, serving as the in-house AdWords expert and advisor to product management, engineering, and UX. Prior to that, he personally managed and grew in-house digital marketing programs with over $300,000 in monthly ad spend.
- How to Use the Google Keyword Planner Tool Building a paid search campaign for the first time can be tricky. In addition to choosing your settings and writing...
- How To Set Your Campaign Budgets Are you looking to launch new ad campaigns and unsure of how your budgets should be set to start? We’ll...
- How To Preview Your AdWords Ads Without Paying For It Who doesn’t love seeing a finished version of their project? Whether its an ad, a postcard or a deck, you’re...
- Webinar Recap: The Most Valuable Google AdWords Features for the PPC Account Manager Google AdWords has many features useful to any PPC account manager. Experts on the subject, Mike McEuen, Director of Demand...