We’re Going to #SocialPro Conference 2016 and You Should Join Us!
AdStage Shares Twitter Expertise at SocialPro: Advanced Twitter Ads Strategies That Capture Audiences & Convert
At the core of engaging your audience on social is understanding your network in a meaningful way. Twitter is rapidly maturing as a powerful paid channel for generating quality leads that actually convert. Ppc enthusiasts are now offered an extensive feature set through Twitter’s the ad platform, empowering marketers to launch effective campaigns with capabilities such as:
- New and enhanced ad formats.
- Targeting capabilities.
- Attribution tracking features.
The Twitter Audience Platform allows advertisers to create highly targeted ad experiences that cater to a personalized brand experience.
Join us at #SocialPro 2016 to learn the tactics the experts use to maximize (and measure) results from Promoted Tweets for full the funnel success.
SocialPro is the flagship event of Marketing Land, where experts share the best social media tactics across earned, owned, and paid channels. Programmed by Marketing Land’s editorial staff, SocialPro focuses on what matters most to digital marketers. The conference brings together social media pros from leading platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, as well as leading brands and agencies, to offer actionable advice on on what’s working, what’s not, and what’s next.
- When: June 20-21, 2016
- Where: Bell Harbor Convention Center, Seattle WA
The Session: Advanced Twitter Ads Strategies That Capture Audiences & Convert
Moderated by Ginny Marvin (Contributing Editor, Marketing Land) this panel hosts Geoff Colon (Group Product Marketing Manager, Microsoft), Nate Wright (Product Marketing Manager, Twitter) and Sahil Jain, AdStage’s CEO and cofounder who will share best practices in advanced Twitter marketing. The session will provide invaluable insights on how to leverage Twitter’s various advertising features to engage prospects across the entire purchase funnel.
Sahil Jain || CEO & Co-Founder || AdStage
Sahil Jain is the cofounder and CEO of AdStage. He cofounded his first company, YC & SV Angel backed Trigger.io at 20. He dropped out of UC Berkeley, where he studied Philosophy and Econ, to join AOL Corp Devt. at 19, dropped out of High School to join Yahoo! Mobile at 17 and worked in the professional videogame industry before that. He has some really unique digital advertising experience, especially when it comes to PPC advertising because we’re the only company in the world that supports self-service access to advertising on five networks (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Twitter Ads). He’s spoken at length on topics like content marketing, online advertising, as well as topics like wearables and advertising.
Want to learn more? Check out the Session Link here.
We look forward to meeting everyone and exchange social media marketing insights.
If you haven’t registered already, use our AdStage code: SPblog15 and get 15% off your ticket until June 19.
Alyx Gatti is a product marketing nut, avid coffee enthusiast, and self-proclaimed PPC geek. She’s currently operating the engagement machine @AdStage. You can find her online sharing growth marketing strategies or general nonsensical thoughts about daily life. Follow me @AlyxGatti
- The Do’s & Don’ts of Twitter Ads Let’s face it, Twitter advertising can be scary….scary enough that a lot advertisers try to avoid it all together. Well...
- How To Create and Test Promoted Tweets in Bulk with AdStage Ready to maximize the ROI of your Twitter Ads with fully optimized Promoted Tweets? AdStage’s new Bulk Ad Creation makes...
- VaultRMS Lowers Cost Per Acquisition by 24% with AdStage Overview VaultRMS, a growth stage company based in San Diego, CA, offers first-response firefighters and law enforcement officers a documentation...
- Are Your Twitter Ads Still Attracting the Wrong Leads? Think Twitter Ads are a Waste of Your Advertising Budget? Think Again. You either love it or you hate it. Everyone has...