The PPC Show: Episode 32
How to Align Client Goals with Your Revenue Metrics
David Jaeger, CEO & Founder of Global SEM Partners
David is a paid marketing veteran with 11 years of industry experience under his belt. He kicked off his career as a 19 year old entrepreneur disrupting his school’s (inefficient) book inventory process. Taking the lessons learned from his first business, David launched the SEM division for National Positions – an INC 500 internet marketing firm – managing millions of dollars a year in client ad spend.
In January 2014, David spun the SEM division into its own brand — internetmarketing.net, where he expanded beyond the standard search/media buying product, offering services like strategic business planning using proprietary tools to effectively marketing and track performance.
Passionate about the importance of high growth agencies and marketing teams in the paid advertising space, David shifted gears to develop and promote a scalable framework for building successful high impact PPC teams.
In August 2014, David founded Global SEM Partners. Where he introduced the Revenue Quadrant Process to address the growing challenges of cross-channel campaign attribution.
In this episode, we dig into:
- How to Hire for Your Agency or Marketing Team
- Snapchat’s New API Announcement
- Using The Revenue Quadrant Approach for Better Campaign Optimization
Figuring out where your ad dollars have the biggest impact on your business is just the first step to aligning revenue goals across C-Suite, Marketing Department, and Customer. There’s a lot to digest and learn, so I’ll let you listen in.
I hope you enjoy this interview with Davide Jaeger (and go follow him on Twitter)
P.S. If you want to learn more about the Revenue Quadrant Process, David has graciously shared the PDF. Check out the link below 👇
Alyx Gatti is a product marketing nut, avid coffee enthusiast, and self-proclaimed PPC geek. She’s currently operating the engagement machine @AdStage. You can find her online sharing growth marketing strategies or general nonsensical thoughts about daily life. Follow me @AlyxGatti
- Growth Pilots Founder and CEO Chats Ad Tech Startups, Growth Teams, and PPC Agencies Tune-In & Catch the Latest Episode of #PPCPodcast Growth Pilots Founder and CEO, Soso Sazesh, Chats Ad Tech Startups & PPC Agencies In...
- [The PPC Show] Episode 33: Andrew Goodman, Founder of Page Zero The Latest and Greatest in Adwords News In this episode, we were excited to talk about the latest and greatest...
- Facebook Ads and How to Make Them Work for You Since its launch, Facebook Ads have become one of the most powerful customer acquisition channels. Most marketers agree: 78% of...
- PPC Tactics for B2B with Melissa Mackey When it comes to understanding which B2B marketing tactics really work, who better to ask than Melissa Mackey? A well-respected...