Welcome to the March edition of What’s New in AdStage! We released even more enhancements in Report, Automate, and Create & Manage to provide you cleaner management and reporting views across your paid campaigns.
Export automation tasks for a deep dive into performance, monitor quality score with keyword tables, generate cross-network reports for specific Account Groups and Folders, add real-time Facebook metrics to your reporting views, and more!
Let’s take a look at the new releases below👇.
Reveal Top Performing Keywords to Your Reports
Add Keyword Tables, Bar/Line Graphs, Charts, and More!
- Easily monitor quality score, CPC, & conversions with detailed keyword tables
- Compare total conversions to cost per conversion trends
- Quickly identify drastic CTR or cost changes to any of your keywords
Add Real-Time Facebook Data to Your Reports
New Real-Time Facebook Native Widgets
We’ve added new Real-Time Report widgets to your dashboard!
Now you have even more flexibility in your reporting views. You can choose to visualize real-time Facebook performance metrics as a line chart, bar chart, table, single metric summary, pie chart, and progress bar.
Use breakout metrics like Frequency, Reach, Device, Region and more to dissect ad performance even further.
P.S. Want to know the difference between Standard and Real-Time Widgets? Check out our Standard Widgets FAQ and Real-Time Widgets FAQ.
Report on Account Group & Folder Performance
Quickly Add Folders and Account Groups Views to Your Reporting
You’ve already grouped your Accounts into Account Groups and organized your campaigns into Folders for cleaner management views (awesome!).
Now you can bring your Account Groups and Folders into Report!
Quick Note: If you haven’t organized your accounts yet, learn how you can get started with grouping campaigns into Folders and using Account Groups.
Add Folders & Account Groups to your Reports to:
- Easily Group & Report on Similar Accounts and Campaigns
- Avoid grueling excel formulas to get clear, visual performance views with campaigns organized by theme, region, or objective.
- Quickly Identify Performance Trends Across Account Groups or Campaign Folders
- View your Account Group or Folder metrics in trend lines, comparison charts, tables, etc.
- Highlight Top Performers Within a Specific Folder or Account Group
- Breakdown your reports by a single Folder or Account Group or add multiple to compare performance.
Get High-Performance Insights into Your Ads and Website
Even More Flexible Filtering Views for Google Analytics
Break down your data into highly segmented performance views, with Google Analytics dimension filters that help you zero-in on the metrics you care about.
Filter for specific views to uncover key opportunities:
- Analyze user behavior and website conversions for a specific age group
- Identify which ad groups are contributing to your highest converting landing pages by channel
- Segment campaigns and landing page goal conversion rates by device type
Analyze How Your Automations Are Performing
Export a .CSV of All Automated Changes Made to Your Accounts
Easily export your automation Tasks and Task Logs from Alerts, Rules, Bulk Actions, Scheduling, and Rotations as a .CSV file to view the changes that occurred across your accounts.
Fine-Tune LinkedIn Optimizations with Ad Names, Headlines, and More!
Optimize LinkedIn Ads using Ad Name, Headline, and Description Conditions
Now you can use your ads’ name, headline, and description to run optimizations across your LinkedIn Text Ads and Direct Sponsored Content!
Some ways to Automate specific LinkedIn Direct Sponsored Content or Text Ads:
- Pause High CPA Ad Creatives
Create a rule to automatically pause high cost per conversion ads using the description text in your creatives.
- Rule: IF Cost Per Conversion > $130 AND Description contains “15% Off Annual Plans” THEN pause ads.
- Uncover Top Performing Ad Variations
Set an alert to reveal the best performing ad variations promoting your new Whitepaper.
- Alert: If Ad Name contains “LinkedIn Whitepaper” and CTR is above 1.5%, send me an email.
- Pause Poor Performing Headlines
Run a one-time Bulk Action to save yourself time pausing hundreds of LinkedIn ads in just one-click.
- Bulk Action: PAUSE all LinkedIn ads where Ad Headline contains “LinkedIn Ads Bulk Editor”
Create & Manage
Segment AdWords Campaigns and Ad Groups By Device Type
Device-Specific Bid Adjustments for Mobile, Desktop, and Tablet
Set and edit individual bid adjustments at the campaign and ad group level for each device type: mobile, desktop, and tablet. Not only can you can add a positive or negative bid adjustment for each device, but you can also choose to eliminate two device for single device targeting.
We always love hearing from you! Let us know what you think about the March product updates in the comments below.
P.S. Want to check out the full product release?
Visit our new release notes portal, where we’ll be keeping you up-to-date with the latest and greatest from the AdStage labs!