Write for The AdStage Blog
Have an opinion about Facebook’s newest feature release? Want to share your tips on managing Demand Gen teams in modern agencies? Think you have a game-changing hack for optimizing your AdWords campaigns? Then we’d love to have you write a guest post for our blog. We’re always looking for fresh perspectives from the sharpest minds in search and social digital advertising to provide our audience with actionable, in-depth content that helps them better plan, execute, optimize, and report on their PPC campaigns.
A few of our favorite guest posts to date include:
- How I Get Over 60% Conversion Rates On My Home Page With Facebook Ads Overlap Targeting (And How You Can Too)
- Should your demand generation team be made up of millennials?
- The 10 Best AdWords Scripts to Scale your PPC Accounts
How to Write an AdStage Guest Post
- Submit your contact information and your blog post idea in this Google Form. Please allow us 7 business days to get back to you.
- Next, once we give the go-ahead, send us a full draft of the post in google doc format. Include images! Please allow us 7 business days to review and provide edits/feedback.
- Include a bio (50 words max), include 150 x 150 high-res photo of yourself.
- After final edits are made and the post is approved, we will queue it up in our content schedule.
- Lastly, we will let you know the publish date and time so you can co-promote on the launch date.
Who are our ideal guest post authors?
We accept pitches from PPC marketers of all stripes. Whether you’re working in an in-house, agency, or consultant role, everyone brings unique perspectives that are valuable to our audience.
You should have at least a couple years of experience in the PPC world. Previous pieces in published on other high-authority blogs are a plus.
Which Topics Do We Cover?
Our audience consists of data-driven marketing directors, in-house PPC managers/specialists, and PPC agency marketers from around the world. The types of articles that do well with our readers include:
- Anything to do with planning, organizing, or executing PPC campaigns or accounts.
- Specific Ad Network features digital advertisers can take advantage of to get the most bang for their buck (top Ad Networks include Facebook, Instagram, AdWords, LinkedIn, Bing, and Twitter).
- How-to guides for medium to advanced PPC professionals.
- Bonus points for focusing on PPC reporting or automation!
- Tips for PPC Reporting for Agencies, A/B testing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Automation, B2B Lead Generation, PPC Landing Pages, Ad Creative, Re-Targeting–if it’s PPC, are all great topics!
Guest Post Requirements
- Your post must be at least 1,000 words.
- You must propose a target keyword.
- We request that you use the CoSchedule Headline Analyzer to come up with your headline, and submit one with a score of at least 65.
- Your post must be original content.
- If your post is published, we’ll ask that you respond to all comments for the first seven days after it’s posted.
What’s in it for you?
- Exposure to our ever-growing audience of PPC experts
- A potential feature in our weekly newsletter
- Shoutouts from AdStage social media accounts
- A chance to share your expertise and build your reputation as a PPC thought leader
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hannah is a content marketer, strategist, and mountaineer. A former actress with an MBA in the works, she’s all about creative, engaging content – no ifs, ands or buts! Follow her at @hlennett
- Join Our Upcoming Webinar! “Secrets To Setting Up Your Social Attribution for Success” Secrets To Setting Up Your Social Attribution for Success Join us for a webinar with Hanapin Marketing this Thursday, May...
- What’s New with AdStage: November November was an exciting month for AdStage. We released an easier way to assign campaigns in Automate, a new KPI...
- What happens after you write that ebook? First of all, congratulations! Writing an ebook is a massive endeavor, and there were likely many people, pieces, opinions, and...
- Automated PPC Rules You Must Use, 60 Sec. Instagram Ads, and More… This Week in Ad Tech: Check out this week’s news, how-tos, and trends from the world of online advertising. FOR...