Introducing New Report Table Upload Widget!
View data from your CRM, Marketing Automation apps, BI tools, and billing systems in a single PPC report
Your customers frequent across many different channels, devices, and touchpoints. Understanding how to pull different levers in the buyer’s journey is crucial to driving successful ad campaigns.
Advertising data reveals great insights into performance metrics such as conversions or web actions (such as a form fill). But, analyzing ad metrics in a silo doesn't reveal how cross-channel campaign performance impacts deeper business metrics such as lead quality, opportunity size, and revenue (sales).
Add Custom Tables to Your PPC Reports
Now you can add custom data tables to your PPC reports for a 360° view of campaign performance. Table uploads give you the flexibility to compare ad performance data with your CRM, marketing automation tools or third party data in one report.
Quickly add any table Excel, csv or Google Sheets to visually present ad performance down the marketing funnel, and better understand campaign impact on ROI. For example, you can include metrics such as email, organic, event, and sales data to round out your ad campaign reports.
How Can Custom Tables Help Your PPC Reporting Workflow?
(1) Measure Return on Ad Spend by Opportunities Closed
- Drop in your monthly opportunity and revenue reports from Salesforce into your cross-channel reporting views.
(2) Track Top-of-Funnel Conversion Trends
- Pull a campaign level performance report from your marketing automation system to see the landing pages or content driving the most conversions from your campaigns.
(3) Get a 360º View of Cross-Channel Top Performers
- Add in metrics from other channels, such as email, event, or organic social performance data.
(4) Add Custom Tables with Google Sheets
- Customize your reporting views using Google Sheets to show data from your custom formulas. When uploading a table from Google Sheets, you'll always have the most recent data - no need to worry about data accuracy problems .
- Get step-by-step help with Google Sheets How do I upload a Google Sheet into Report?
- Learn more about AdStage Report and Google Sheets with these helpful resources:
How to Get Started with Custom Tables
(1) Select the 'Table Upload' widget in any existing or new report dashboard.
(2) You can upload your table three ways
- Drag csv or xsl file from your computer and drop it in the widget creation flow
- Click 'Upload' button and choose your csv or xsl file
- Paste a shareable Google Sheets link in the provided field
(3) Click 'Save' and you're all set!
Table uploads give you the flexibility to combine ad performance data with your CRM, marketing automation tools or third party data in one report. Take the internal business / customer data you're already collecting in your marketing automation tools and CRM, and add it alongside your ad performance data for a deeper understanding of impact and ROI.
Go ahead and give AdStage Report Table Upload a try.